AN INVALUABLE, AFFORDABLE WAY TO KICK START YOUR PROJECT
While visiting your church for two or more days of focused work, your Cornerstone Collaborative navigator quickly engages your team to create momentum and excitement for your project. You receive an objective overview for your project, preliminary ministry-focused design solutions, and guidance for moving forward. This intensive on-site process includes:
• evaluating existing property and buildings
• exploring options for renovation and/or new space
• considering needs for additional property or relocation
• developing a preliminary project budget and financial plan
• a master site plan concept sketch
• conceptual floor plan(s) for new construction and or renovation
• renderings of conceptual designs
This service, offered on a flat fee basis, includes our preparation, travel expenses, and creative design focused on your church’s unique needs.
GETTING VALUE-PACKED RESULTS— HOW TO PREPARE AND WHAT TO EXPECT
Preparation – Prior to the on-site Workshop, your church is asked to complete a VisionCAST Profile that we provide. This questionnaire will supply crucial information needed for our consultant to prepare for the visit. As part of this process, your church is also asked to provide a professional topographic survey of the property and scale drawings of any existing buildings. Everything should arrive in our Nashville office several weeks prior the visit. Then, your navigator will arrive with the tools
necessary to develop solutions appropriate to your ministry model.
CORNERSTONE COLLABORATIVE’S VisionCAST WORKSHOP INCREASES PROBABILITY FOR IMPLEMENTATION BY:
• supporting the leadership’s view that the project is a spiritual undertaking
• creation of broad support from staff, leadership, and stake holders
• early focus on feasibility
• prioritization of needs and focused problem solving
• drawing from a rich legacy and vast experience with diverse clients and extensive observations
• increasing likelihood of financial participation through ownership in a collaborative process
AFTER THE VisionCAST WORKSHOP...WHAT THEN?
Once a direction and scope is established during the VisionCAST Workshop the Cornerstone Collaborative team can design a proposal for specific services customized to each individual church circumstance and local conditions. Usually the next step is to determine as reliable cost projection, present to the church congregation, and move into a capital campaign to engage the church and help fund the project. Assistance is available in all of these areas on an a la carte basis.
As the project moves forward, a team of licensed Cornerstone affiliates (and/or church affiliates as appropriate) can be assembled for the following, subject to state and federal regulations:
Architectural and Engineering (Stuctural, Mechanical , Electrical , Plumbing) design services
Civil (Site) Engineering services
Construction (including Design-Build) and Construction Cost projections
Capital Campaign services
Audio-Visual design services
Interior Design, Graphics, Theming and Wayfinding services
Franklin Avenue Baptist Church
New Orleans LA
The Kick Start
Initial Concept Sketch
Illustration by Ben Johnson
Design Development Digital Image by Paradigm
LifeWay Architecture (later Visioneering Studios at LifeWay )with Gary Nicholson
Kudos to Visioneeering Studios Nashville & Regina Thompson
Note: The VisionCAST Workshop does not constitute nor is it intended to constitute architectural or engineering services. It is intended to prepare the church for the possibility of engaging those services as applicable once an appropriate project has been identified and approved by the church, and funding strategies have been implemented.